Items must be in their original condition, unworn and returned within 60 days of receiving them. We cannot exchange any goods. This is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. Please allow up to 30 days for repayment.
1. Login to your account using the link at the top of the website.
2. Click ‘Past Orders’ (note: only orders that have already been delivered will appear here).
3. Find the relevant order and click ‘View Details’
This will produce a ‘Return Order’ option – where a return your order form will be available for you to complete.
4. The returns form for our courier, Skynet, will open. Select your preferred language using the drop down list at the top of the form.
5. Returns Form Step 1 – Enter:
6. Returns Form Step 2
Leave the weight as the default of ‘1 – 1.5 kilos’.
Select your preferred returns method:
Enter your postcode and press enter
The map will show the closest office locations to the postcode you have given.
Click on your preferred location on the map
To return via your local post office:
Select the second option – ‘Post to Skynet’
7. Returns Form Step 3 – Enter:
8. Press the submit button at the bottom of the form. You will be given a reference number for your return – please keep this safe.
9. Click the link and print the labels that have been generated.
10. Complete the returns form at the bottom of the delivery note that came with your order. In the table listing your ordered items, fill in the quantity and reason return code for those items you wish to return.
11. Put the items you are returning into the re-sealable bag they were sent in and attach both labels to the front of the package. Ensure to cover your delivery details. Detach the returns form from the rest of the delivery note and place in the parcel. Reseal the parcel.
You parcel is now ready to return via your chosen method.
If you have placed an order through the Guest Checkout, please follow the instructions above and click here to create your returns form and shipping labels.