Items must be in their original condition, unworn and returned within 60 days of receiving them. We cannot exchange any goods. This is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. Please allow up to 30 days for repayment.
Orders placed through Guest Checkout
If you have placed an order through the Guest Checkout, please create your returns form and shipping labels, then follow the below instructions from step 5.
1. Login to your Account using the link at the top of the website.
2. Under ‘My Orders’ click ‘Past Orders’
3. Find the relevant order and click ‘View Details’
4. On the order details page click ‘Return Order’
5. The returns form of our courier, Skynet, will open. Select your preferred language using the drop down list at the top of the form.
6. Returns Form Step 1 – Enter:
- The order number
- The country you are returning from
- The Skynet office closest to you
7. Returns Form Step 2
- Leave the weight as the default of ‘1 – 1.5 kilos’.
- Select your preferred returns method.
8. Returns Form Step 3
- Enter the required personal details and order information.
9. Press the Submit button at the bottom of the form. You will be given a reference number for your return – please keep this safe.
10. Click the link and print the labels that have been generated.
11. Complete the returns form at the bottom of the Delivery Note that came with your order. In the table listing your ordered items, fill in the quantity and reason return code for those items you wish to return.
12. Put the items you are returning into the re-sealable bag they were sent in and attach any labels to the front of the package. Ensure to cover the delivery details. Detach the Returns Form from the rest of the delivery note and place in the parcel. Reseal the parcel.
Your parcel is now ready to return via your chosen method.